It is 18 years since this film was released and one year since Robin Williams passed away.
0 of 1 questions completed
Famous monologue from Robin Williams.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Listen to the clip and complete the following short extracts.
- This is really nice. You got a (thing) for swans?
- I (thought) about what you said to me the other day, about my painting.
- You don't have the (faintest) idea what you're talking about.
- I (bet) you can’t tell me what it (smells) like in the Sistine Chapel.
- You've never (held) your best friend's (head) in your (lap) and watch him (gasp) his last breath ...
- If I ask you about love you’d probably (quote) me a sonnet ...
- You don’t know about real (loss), because that only occurs when you love something (more) than you love (yourself),
- and I (doubt) you've ever (dared) to love anybody that much.
- I see a (cocky), scared shitless kid.
- Do you think I’d know the (first) thing about how (hard) your life has been, how you feel, who you (are) because I read "Oliver Twist?"
- I can’t (learn) anything from you I can’t (read) in some fuckin’ book
- You're (terrified) of what you might say.