The Italians are taking over in the UK with their footballing skills. Let’s see how they’re handling the language!
If you cannot see the video in your browser click here.
0 of 1 questions completed
Did this famous Italian football manager take any English lessons before his first UK press conference?
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
So how did you do? How did Conte do? Did you find any mistakes? Would you have said anything differently in English?
If you search this blog you’ll also find several other Italian football managers so check them out too!
Question 1 of 1
Listen and complete the text.
- Good afternoon (everyone). It's a great (pleasure) for me to 'stay' here. I'm very happy, very happy.
- I think that I work (a lot) to stay here. And, er, yeah. Excited for this moment to start a new (season) for Chelsea.
- This is a new (chapter) for my life, for my (career), for me, and for my (family).
- And, yeah, I'm very happy to start to work in a new country, a (fantastic) country, and in a fantastic (league) like English.
- Yes. I think that this league is very, very (difficult). The most difficult in the world because there are six, seven (teams) (who) can win the (title).