He only uses short, simple words and never more than three syllables. Test yourself with Trump’s one-liners.
If you cannot see the video in your browser, click here.
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 1
Watch the video and complete the one-liners.
- I beat China all the (time).
- When was the last time you (saw) a Chevrolet in Tokyo?
- When do we (beat) Mexico at the (border)? They’re (laughing) at us.
- They’re bringing (drugs), they’re bringing (crime). They’re rapists.
- The big (lie): Obamacare.
- 5 billion we (spent) on a (web) site.
- I (hire) people, they do a web site. It (costs) me 3 dollars.
- (Are) you running? Are you (not) running?
- I am (officially) running for President of the United States.
- We need a (leader) that (wrote) “The Art of the Deal”.
- I will be the greatest (jobs) President that God ever (created).
- (Free trade) can be wonderful if you have (smart) people. But we have people that are (stupid).
- I (like) China.
- I just (sold) an apartment for $15 million to somebody from (China).
- They have (bridges) that make the George Washington bridge (look like) small potatoes.
- I don’t (need) anybody’s money. It’s (nice). I’m really (rich).