Working in Beijing this week has been an incredibly interesting experience – apart from the smog!
If you cannot see the clip in your browser, click here.
0 of 1 questions completed
Video comprehension quiz with a BBC report from China.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 1
Listen and complete the text.
- People say they’re living (under) the (dome).
- It feels like being (trapped) under a giant toxic (cloud).
- These are the small (particles) thought to be very (dangerous) because they get (deep) into your (respiratory) system.
- So (how does) Beijing compare to other world (cities) at the moment?
- The long term (solutions) are pretty (clear).
- To have (less) cars.
- Cars which don’t (pollute) as (much).
- And to (phase out) heavily polluting (factories) and (coal) fired (power) stations.
- Poor (visibility) has led to many (flights) in and out of Beijing being cancelled.
- We’re all (watching) the (weather) reports, waiting for the (winds) to come along to make this (pollution) somebody else’s (problem).