Interactive news quiz.
If you cannot see the video in your browser, click here.
0 of 1 questions completed
Interactive news quiz with headlines from the BBC.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 1
Listen and complete the headlines.
- North Korea (has fired) a ballistic missile (into) the Sea of Japan. The South Korean military said the flight (distance) was about 500 kilometres.
- The Pentagon (confirmed) reports of the missile test, saying they thought it was a medium, or intermediate range, ballistic missile, with (no threat to) America.
- This has been the first missile launch by North Korea (since) Donald Trump (took office).
- The American President (held) a joint press conference with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe.
- Mr. Abe said the missile launch was (absolutely) intolerable.
- Mr. Trump said he (stood) 100 per cent (behind) Japan.
- Clashes in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, (have left) at least five people dead. The trouble (broke out) between the security forces and supporters of the Shia Muslim cleric Muqtada al-Sadr.
- Tens of thousands of demonstrators at the (rally) denounced government (corruption).