Can you complete these news headlines?
If you cannot see the video in your browser, right click here.
0 of 1 questions completed
Interactive news quiz.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 1
Watch, listen and complete the news headlines.
- The battle of the (ban) plays on. President Trump (blasts) a (judge), who put a nationwide (hold) on his travel ban from seven Muslim countries, and (vows) it will be (overturned).
- Airlines, embassies and travellers are trying to (figure out) what now ?
- Also tonight, we’re in Palm Beach, Florida, where the President and First Lady are (spending) the (weekend), and protesters are (on) the (march).
- Iran (flexes) its military (muscle) after being (hit) with new U.S. (sanctions).
- And a (baby) girl from Iran is (clear to fly to) the U.S. for a life-saving (operation).
- “We won’t know (for certain), until she arrives, exactly what her (condition) is. All I can say is, (the sooner) she gets here (the better).”